Sunday, March 14, 2021

Time for an update

 Time for an update. I’ll be setting up a blog, just haven’t gotten to it yet. It’s been a busy few days both in the hospital and back here in PG. Eli started Chemo with a dose on Thursdays he’ll get weekly for this first round and another dose of a different one he’ll get less frequently today. He’s doing well, slept a while today after the chemo.

Dana and Eli have a stocked fridge and have been blessed with care packages this week. We are most grateful for all those who have reached out to us and our family and thank you so much for the love and generosity so many have shown us.

I was able to get a suitcase down to Dana with the stuff she couldn’t take with her on short notice. She was quite excited to get it. I’ll be taking some more stuff down when I go.

Katie and I will be heading down shortly so she can stay with family and I can be spend some time with Dana and Eli. I’ll return home to continue working. I had a fair amount of work booked for March with less in April so I’m pushing through to have some more breathing room next month when we’re not sure if he’ll be at Ronald MacDonald house, the hospital or somewhere else.

We continue to covet your prayers. Some specific items include, a good day tomorrow as he doesn’t have any procedures or treatments tomorrow, safe travels for Katie and I, that I can keep up with my various responsibilities, strength for Dana as she stays with Eli and of course for Eli’s treatment and his response to it.

Here’s Eli with his new “auntie hug” blanket


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.